The title of Auditor of some of its professionals along with their proven experience earned in board of statutory auditors within extremely important companies and business groups allow our firm to offer a wide range of auditing services, on voluntary or compulsory basis, and their assimilated services.
More specifically, the firm is able to take following assignments:
- auditing of financial statements and consolidated financial statements on a voluntary basis;
- analyses of the reliability of specific or groups balance-sheet entries, non-statutory interim financial statements and budgets;
- due diligence in support of extraordinary corporate finance transactions (such as acquisitions, mergers, sale of business or of shares);
- planning of internal control systems and of administrative procedures manuals;
support to internal control activities;
- affidavit and certification of accounting data for purposes established by specific tax laws;
- statutory auditing in compliance to Legislative Decree. January 27, 2010, n. 39.