The proven and multi-year experience of the chartered accountants of the “RQR & Partners” Firm and the presence of a large number of internal staff employed in the field of accounting ensure the complete satisfaction of all accounting-related needs of the customer: from the simple support for the accomplishment of recurring legal requirements to keep accounting records, to the preparation of annual and half-year financial statements and, more generally, assistance in the composition of financial accounting reports.
In this context, the main services offered are:
- statutory bookkeeping for civil and fiscal purposes;
- drawing up of half-year or annual, separate or consolidate financial statements for both accounting and disclosure;
- solution of complex evaluation issues (for example, those related to the inclusion in the budget of financial stakeholder and instruments, including derivatives);
- advice and assistance to the transition from national accounting standards to IAS / IFRS;
- economic and financial statements analysis of the applicant and/or competitors, and preparation of related financial accounting reports;
- advice and assistance with the management of every accounting obligation related to employees (including payrolls processing).